Tell me everything!Edit
Part 1: You should tell Dr. Ross what you’ve seen on Thunderstorm Island. It must be very interesting to her.
- Talk to dr.Ross
It is so wonderful to see a person so much devoted to work!
part 2: Dr. Ross needs some plant samples from the Thunderstorm and other Islands to compare them
- Remove 10 Plants on the Thunderstorm Island (Island of Storms)
- Get the crops of Strawberries 45 times on your Island (costs: 60 per patch)
- Remove 25 Plants on your friends' Islands
Fabulous! You’re doing great!
part 3: This is strange – Emmy has failed to grow anything from the Thunderstorm Island seeds. Perhaps there is something unusual in the Thunderstorm Island soil?
- Find 9 Magnets on the Thunderstorm Island (Island of Storms) (play the Memory-game...)
- Pick 45 Flowers on the Tree Island
- Find 12 sacks with Grass from the Hippopotamus Collection
Great! Sprouts have survived in the soil samples you collected.
Part 4:Dr. Ross's managed to grow small sprouts, but they are too weak. There must (be) something else on the Thunderstorm Island.
- Have 50 of Net (Pure) Energy
- Play (the) One-arm(ed) Bandit 25 times
- Have 18 Sparks (Buy for Totems or ask from friends)
Is it about neverending thunderstorms on this amazing island?
Part 5: Dr. Ross is very upset with the fact that she can't be in two places at the same time. She needs your help with growing plants from the Thunderstorm Island.
- Have 12 of Fertilizer
- Find 7 charred Branches on the Thunderstorm Island (Island of Storms)
- Make 3 Plants from the Thunderstorm Island in the Greenhouse
Great! No one would have grown these capricious plants better than you!
Part 6: Do you think these plants will strike roots on your island? Come and try!
- Bed 5 Plants from the Thunderstorm Island (Island of Storms) on your Island
(They can be crafted in the Greenhouse and/or found in your Invertory)
- Find 3 Condensators on the Thunderstorm Island (Island of Storms)
(Play the Memory game on the Island of Storms)
- Find 12 Dried Melons from the Melons Collection
Great! Looks like the plants are feeling fine.
One more experimentEdit
Part 7: One more small ask from Dr. Ross. Watch the animals' behaviour on the Thunderstorm Island. It's not difficult, is it?
- Feed the Sheep 50 (times) on the Thunderstorm Island (Island of Storms)
- Use any Cocktail 2 times
- Kick away Angry Dogs 7 times
Great! Have you noticed these small sparks appearing on the sheep's fleece?