Things are getting worse and worse! Hunter Undughi looks worried. What on earth could happen?
----------------------------------------------------------Time Limit: 8 days-------------------------------------------------
Part 1: Undughi seems to be worried about something. You've got to find out what's happenend. Perhaps you can be of some use.
- Talk to Undughi
Undughi is so shocked that he can't properly explain what has happened. The only thing you can do is to set out on a search for the lost treasure.
The Chief's treasureEdit
Part 2: To start with, it would have been great to figure out what treasure is lost exactly, but Undughi is too stunned to tell anything.
- Help friends 50 times
- Pick 65 Petals on the Tree Island (Can be found while harvesting Flowers on Tree Island)
- Find 9 dried out Leaves (Wilt leaves) from the Dried out Garden-Beds Collection
You seem to have searched every leaf on the island. Perhaps the treasure is hiding somewhere else?
Search is running onEdit
Part 3: It would have been faster to carry out the search, if you only knew what to look for. Perhaps you'll be lucky and you'll find the treasure.
- Fish 45 times
- Search out the Temple 75 times
- Search C.O.'s Hut 68 times
Great! Now you can be sure: not a single corner is left on the whole island.
Demulcent for TikkiEdit
Part 4: It looks like the Chief's treasure is no trifle. You have to bring Undughi to senses so that he could finally tell what has happened
- Find 9 glasses of Carrot juice on your Island (Harvest time: 2 hours)
- Find 12 Bananas with Chocolate (harvest time: 7 mins)
- Find 7 portions of Lemon mousse (harvest time: 16 hours)
Great! Nothing can calm Ticky down better than a square dinner!
Part 5: A satiated Tikki is a calm Tikki! It is time to ask him questions about the incident.
- Talk to Undughi
Undughi has calmed down a little. Now it is clear where to look for precious Torry.
Part 6: You've got to find precious Torry as fast as you can! Time is not on your side!.
- Pick 48 blue Petals on the Tree Island (Harvest time: 2 hours)
- Find 15 ancient Coins in the Temple
- Find 12 Stopwatches from the Cheetah Collection
She is not here. But you can't stop searching! Think, where else can she be?
Part 7: This can't be true! Torry's turned out to be the beloved pet of Tikki's Chief!
- Try to feed Torry 8 times (Hint: Torry will pop up at random, while feeding Animals or harvesting Crops or Tees. Even on Friends' Islands)
- Find 12 boiled Corn Ears on your Island (can be found while harvesting Corn. Harvest time: 12 hours)
- Have 17 of Reed juice (buy for 1 or ask a Friend)
Great! Mischievious Torry wants to play!
The found lossEdit
Part 8: It looks like Torry wants to stay on your Island. You have to give the Chief something instead.
- Find 12 empty Trunks in the Temple
- Find 10 Monkey masks (on your Island) from the Monkey-on their-island Collection (Monkey Collection) (Feeding time: 16 hours)
- Find 15 Apricot halves from the Apricot Collection (Harvest time: 3 hours)
Great! The Chief didn't want to let precious Torry go, but since it was her decision to stay on your island - let it be!
Next: Abduction of the Century II (Timed Quest; Time limit: 5 days)