Something is happening to the Tree of Life. It could be dying, you must find out what is really happening.
- Get to the Tree Isle
- Collect fruit from the Tree of Life
Consulting with specialistsEdit
It seems that the Tree of Life is dying. Maybe Doctor Ross and Undugi know something?
- Return to your island
- Speak with Undugi
- Speak with Doctor Ross
Doctor Ross needs samples to find out why the Tree is dying. It won't be hard, but making a tool for collecting samples could be tedious.
- Collect your reward from the Greenhouse 10 times
- Find 4 silver Rings from the Sea trash (waste) Collection on your island
- Find 15 broken Spears from the Tiger Collection
Part 4: Doctor Ross said she doesn't need much, but maybe you should collect more samples, just in case.
- Collect 35 old leaves from the Tree
- Find 27 pounders from the Flower Collection
- Find 18 portions of sugar from the Zebra Collection
Reagent for researchEdit
Part 5: Doctor Ross needs some reagents to finish her research. It shouldn't be too hard to find them on the Island
- Find 45 vials of Oil in the Temple on your island
- Find 16 Potato peelings
- Find 28 Scissors from the Sheep collection
Part 6: It's clear why the Tree is ill, and it won't be easy to save it. but you're not easily frightened, are you?
- Create 4 Trees at the Greenhouse
- Find 4 Grape leaves on your Island
- Find 25 seeds from the Watermelon Collection
Part 7: We have almost all items we need for the vaccine, just one left. But we must hurry!
- Collect the reward from the Cauldron 3 times
- Find 18 Pumpkins on your Island
- Find 25 Wool from the Sheep Collection
Part 8: We can only hope that Doctor Ross medicine will work and that the Tree will not die.
- Collect Fruit from the dying Tree 50 times
- Send 30 gifts
Saving the speciesEdit
Part 9: The Tree is out of trouble now, but you must collect a few seeds just in case and give them to Doctor Ross for safekeeping.
- Collect 90 Seeds
- Collect 90 Petals
- Find 35 carved Leaves from the Flowers Collection