Part 1: It seems that the medicine that you made for Steve is about to run out. You must plan for ingredients for the next dose
- Grow and collect Flowers on the Tree Isle 60 times
- Have 9 medicinal herbs (buy with totems or ask friends)
- Clear Grass 20 times
Part 2: Oh no! All collected ingredients for the medicine are lost! You must find the thief!
- Harvest Melons 45 times on your Island
- Find 17 Bananas with chocolate
Part 3: What an annoying bird! There is no getting away from it. Who would have thought that a small bird like that can be so annoying
- Shoo Hummingbird away 7 times
- Harvest Grapes 55 times
- Find 15 Peach jam portions on your Island
Lessons in ecologyEdit
Part 4: This little hummingbird was misunderstood! She wasn't trying to be annoying! It seems that, at your island, there are no more flowers with sweet nectar that she loved.
- Buy 6 Lawns with colorful Flowers (cost 1 Totem each)
- Collect 75 Petals from the Tree Isle
- Find 15 ancient Coins from the Treasure Collection on your Island
Nectar for the hummingbirdEdit
Part 5: Maybe Steve can made a special cocktails from the nectar of several island flowers? This little hummingbird is bound to like it
- Make 3 Cocktails at Steve's bar
- Find 12 Pumpkin flowers
- Find 8 Kiwi syrup on your Island
Part 6: Why don't you make a cosy little home for the hummingbird, so that both of you could live happily on the island?
- Obtain 18 Brushwood
- Find 19 Grass-blades with dew (can be found harvesting the Tree of Life or Flowerbeds)
- Find 5 Coconut shells on your Island
Part 7: What does a bird need for a carefree life? A merry company, of course!
- Collect the maximum Jack's bonus 9 times
- Feed Broilers 68 times (Broilers can be created in the Tree House)
- Find 9 Cactuses from the Vulture Collection