The weather is rough... Does this mean that there's gonna be another egg of the sacred bird on the islands?!
---------------------------------------------------------Time Limit: 7 days----------------------------------------------------------
Part 1: What?! An egg on the Fort Island? Hurry up to replenish the stock and go ahead!
- Examine the egg 7 times. (The egg can be found on Fort Island)
- Find 15 Apricot halves. (Can be found while harvesting an Apricot Tree. Harvest time: 3 hours)
- Harvest Corn 45 times on your Island. (Harvest time: 12 hours)
Yeah, it seems to be true. Another flamingo egg from the Ticky legend!
Part 2: Your flamingo needs a house! So, go ahead, gather all the required materials for the house!
- Pick Lilies 46 times on your Island. (Harvest time: 3 hours)
- Find a Flower pot on your Island. (Can be found while harvesting Belladonna Lilies. Harvest time: 1 hour)
- Find 9 Sweet Berries from the Strawberry Collection (Harvest time: 20 minutes)
Good! This must be enough for a good house!
Part 3: The first thing a baby bird wants after the hatching is to eat! Though your flamingo is a legendary bird, it also wants to eat.
- Help the egg to hatch. (just click on it...)
- Find 7 Worms from the Carrots Collection. (Can be found while harvesting Carrots. Harvest time: 2 hours)
- Find 3 Wool from the Sheep Collection. (Can be found while feeding Sheep. Feeding time: 1 hour)
Wow, what a big baby it is!
Safety comes firstEdit
Part 4: Though the baby is big, it can't take care of itself. You've got to think of its safety!
- Find 12 Marzipan Lilies in your Island. (Can be found while harvesting Lilies. Harvest time: 3 hours)
- Find 9 Bells from the Cow Collection. (Can be found while feeding Cows. Feeding time: 7 hours)
- Place 10 Fences on your island. (Can be bought in the Store/Decor. Costs:500 per Fence)
Now this cute baby is sure to be safe!
Part 5: I wonder, what is so special about this flamingo? You've got to examine it better!
- Examine the baby 10 times. (Again, just click on it...)
- Have 8 Old Microscopes in K.O.'s Hut. (Can be found while exploring the Hut on Tree Island)
- Find 12 Magnifying Glasses from the Fort Collection. (can be found in the Fort on Fort Island. Courage needed)
Good. But don't forget to put everything down!
Studying the materialEdit
Part 6: Now it's time to study your notes! What if they can shed some light on this bird's origin?
- Find 4 (lumps) of Sugar from the Zebra Collection. (Can be found while feeding Zebras. Feeding time: 20 hours)
- Find 8 Carrot juice from the Carrots Collection. (Can be found while harvesting Carrots. Harvest time: 2 hours)
- Study the note (Sheet) 12 times in the Workshop. (Needed: and 21 per study)
Great! What can be better than some sweet carrot juice at work?
Feed the flamingo!Edit
Part 7: Alas, there's nothing odd in your observations. That means it's just a flamingo. It only looks odd. And it's hungry!
- Find 9 Snowball Flowers on your Island. (Can be found while harvesting the Snowball Tree. Harvesting time: 6 hours)
- Find 9 Grass blades with dew on the Tree Island. (Can be found while harvesting Flowers. Harvest time: depends on the seeded color)
- Find 9 Grapes leaves. (can be found while harvesting Grapes. Harvest time: 1 hour)
Now the flamingo won't be hungry!
Part 8: Before this flamingo baby grows up you've got to arrange something unusual for it... something light, beautiful.. And feathery!
- Find 70 Cotton Balls. (Can be found while performing any action on your Island)
- Find 5 Magnets from the Lightning Collection (can be found while playing the Memory-game on the Island of Storms)
- Create 1 Sky decoration in the Workshop. (needed: 70 Cotton and 5 Magnets)
Wow! Just look at that! How different it looks now!