Part 1: Can you hear that strange rustle behond the Fort door? Or perhaps it's only you imagination? Why not talk to Steve?
- Talk to Steve
A creaking doorEdit
Part 2: How can one open this door? It seems to be locked from the inside. But how can this happen? Is somebody in?
- Get the team for opening the Fort (Required size of the tribe: 10; meaning at least 9 friends)
- Help friends 75 times
- Get the crops of Tomatoes 50 times at your island
Who is there?Edit
Part 3: They used to build for a full due in the past! No way, you can't open the door! Perhaps you'll be able to see the hindering thing?
- Get the items for opening the Fort
(needed: 5 Gunpowder, 6 Wood Boards, 5 bunches of Keys, 5 forge Hammers, 7 copper Leaves and 8 Fretsaws)
- Kick away Lizards on the Fort Island 7 times
- Find 12 tin Cans from the Sea Garbage (Waste) Collection on your Island
Part 4:Come on, enter the mysterious Fort and find out all its secrets!
- Enter the Fort
Searching out the FortEdit
Part 5:You've got to examine everything thoroughly, perhaps you'll find some clues, explaining what's happened.
- Examine 10 cages on the first floor (Basically everything is a Cage. Opening them costs 1 'Courage' - Refills itself over time, +1 every 20 minutes, or buy extra for Totems)
- Find the hiding-place (a randomly determined cage)
Part 6: Looks like the footprints lead to the stairs! The answers have to be on the second floor. But the staircase is ruined!
- Start repairing the staircase (Required size of the tribe: 10; meaning at least 9 friends)
- Search out the first floor
- Find Peat Moss 23 times
Part 7: No wonder that the staircase is ruined. Looks like it's completely destroyed by the white ants. You've got to work a little more.
- Make 12 handmade Bars in the Carpenter's house. (Workshop)
- Find 9 Baskets from the Reed (Cane) Collection
- Have 14 Bricks
Hint: ask Bricks from your friends and cut Reed/Cane on their islands
Part 8: Now this is strange. It all looks like nothing ever happened on the second floor. Perhaps one has to be more attentive?
- Finish the Staircase reconstruction
- Find the hiding-place on the second floor
- Examine 15 cages on the second floor
Part 9: That's creepy! But every shadow is afraid of the light! What you need is a good idea!
- Create fire 10 times (Can be done in the Tent; Needed: Matches and 10 Wood)
- Make 10 Torches in the Lighthouse (Needed: 1 Fire and 1 Oiled Cloth)
- Kick away the Shadow
Part 10: Familiar handwriting. One more note from K.O. You've got to search out this place more carefully - you might find the lacking pieces.
- Find all the pieces of K.O.'s note.
- Find 5 Lizard's claws.
- Get the crops from the garden-beds 50 times on the Fort Island
Doing the PuzzleEdit
Part 11: You'll need a little of glue, a new sheet of paper and some time to place all the pieces in the correct order! It seems to be very easy!
- Reward: 1500 , K.O.'s note
Part 12: there's something wrong with this note. do you see these little dashes near every letter? Too small print. You need to have something to be able to read them.
- Search out the second floor
- Find 15 old Microscopes in K.O.'s Hut on Tree Island
- Exchange the Fort Collection for a Reward