A small stepEdit
- Create Fire 5 times
- Exchange the Sheep Collection 3 times
- Gather a Melon harvest 50 times on you island
Reward: 100 , 4 Zebras
Interesting comet factsEdit
Part 2: Did you know that a comet has a shiny coat that's over a million kilometers in size, comprised of water vapors and dust?
- Create 9 Lenses (Can be made in the Treehouse. Needed: 3 Clean Sand and 1 Fire)
- Find 4 Ostrich meat from Ostrich Collection
Fascinating Comet factsEdit
Part 3: Approximately 40 tons of water vapors and dust evaporate from a comet's surface every second. So how come comets don't "lose weight"?
The Final FrontierEdit
Part 4: It follows that our ancestors were wrong in thinking comets and meteors were either gods or mythical heroes that had risen up to the skies
- Make 3 Spyglasses (can be made in the Lighthouse)
- Find 10 Settlers' punch from the Lemon Collection on your island
- Find 3 pieces of Cake from the Kiwi Collection on your island
And yet it's spinning!Edit
Part 5: The first telescope was invented back in the 17th century, and the first person to gaze upon the starry skies with its help was Galileo Galilei.
- Have a Research Bureau (updating the Laboratory)
- Have 1 Telescopes (can be made in the Research Bureau)
- Buy and place 3 Hawaiian Gazebos on your island (costs: 7500 , can be bought in the "Decorations" section of the Store as "Hawaiian Arbour".)
The Tailed TravelerEdit
Part 6: Maybe if we use light to signal to the Tailed Comet in morse code, it will notice your hospitable island?
- Make 10 Electric Street lights (can be made in the Workshop/Research Bureau)
- Buy and place 10 Torches on your island (can be bought in the "Decorations" section of the "Store")
- Find 10 Seashells from the Grass Collection on your island